Thursday, December 27, 2007

What do I know about leadership in regards to web pages?

I'm struggling with this question. I feel like I don't know very much-don't know what I'm looking for. Will I know it if I see it? I know leadership takes many forms. While reading a gardening magazine, they referred to a web site that gives feedback on websites/catalogs where plants can be purchased. It occurred to me that this was a form of leadership. It certainly provides guidance and performs a needed task (as I see it). But maybe leadership has a greater responsibility in guiding and providing incite into what is happening around us. I feel like I am on a treadmill that is gaining speed and I don't have time to do anything but hang on for the ride. I manage to read a few articles when I log into (dare I say it) Yahoo. They provide some info on current affairs. Is this a form of leadership-helping me keep informed and giving me info to help me form my opinions? I'm going to read other blogs and keep looking and watching for examples.

No comments: